CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, March 14, 2009

Announcement, Announcement......

We would like to let all our friends and family know that we are expecting baby #4 at the end of September. We couldn't be more happier and all the kids are hoping that it is another girl, which would be fine as long as she is a little bit more mellow than her crazy sister. I just went to the doctor and heard the heartbeat and everything is going great. I am just about at the end of my 1st trimester and glad to be almost done. I have been a lot more tired this time around, but I think its just been crazy with moving and getting everything settled here in Montana. We will keep you updated and let you know what we are having in about 8 weeks.

11 comments:

Macame said...

Congratulations! That is very exciting news.

McKenzie said...

I just want to say congrats again! We are so excited for another little Hegsted! Hooray for all of you and go take a nice long nap!

The Goodwins said...

That's awesome Andrea! Hope your health is great and congrats to you both!

Rebecca said...

Wow, congrats!!! Very exciting! Hope everything continues to go well!

Paula said...

Hope you're feeling better now that some of the running is behind you for a little while!

Christina said...

I want to see your belly, take a picture!

Katie Lee said...

CONGRATS!!! Oh, I'm so sad that you aren't in our ward anymore so we can see precious little one #4. Congratulations again. That is awesome!

Jenny Baker said...

Hey thanks for the phone call missy. I'm glad all is going okay. I'm starting to lose more energy too. Let me know how things are going.

Katy said...

Congrats! That is exciting.

Jenny Baker said...

So is there only one then?

Amy Lynn said...

wowza... new place.. new baby! Well tell the other babes... I said thanks for the easter pictures... they r wonderful and I love new pictures anytime for my desk! miss ya guys!