CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Happy Birthday Justin & Brayden!!!!

I just wanted to say "Happy Birthday" to my wonderful husband and let him know that I would not be able to do the things I do without him. He is my rock, my support and the love of my life and I hope that he has a great birthday and knows that we are one lucky family to have him as the head of our great family. (by the way, he is turning 29:)

I also would like to wish my oldest son, Brayden a happy 6th birthday!!! I took rainbow cupcakes to his class today and the neighbors that we made friends with came over for some batman cake and ice cream. Where has the time gone since he was born just a few short years ago? I feel so old to have a 6 year old, but I would not change anything different about the few short years that he has been in our family. He really is so friendly and always makes friends with everyone. He cares about everyone and is so concerned about other people. He is always so eager to learn and is so good at it too.

Happy Birthday to my 2 best boys, Justin & Brayden

6 comments:

Tracey said...

Happy Birthday Boys!!! Since we didn't get a family calendar this year I am so out of it. I just look at the school calendar and the girls are performing their play so life is crazy here. I hope they liked their presents!!!! Sorry again but next year the Larson clan will be on the ball with your birthdays!!!!! We love you!!!

McKenzie said...

Yes, Happy Birthday! We love you guys and hope you had a wonderful birthday!

Nicole and Lurlyn said...

Happy Birthday Justin and Brayden!! That is cool that they share birthdays! Hope things are going good for you guys in Montana!

Paula said...

Both of my boys are so handsome! I love them both, and I'm glad they have had such a happy birthday!

julie said...

Happy happy birthday, children dear! Justin, you youngster - don't go thinking you're old yet!

Katie Lee said...

happy birthday! We do certainly miss having you here in Summit park, but it's good to hear you are doing well.