CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, February 9, 2009

We're finally settled.....

Well, at least for a little while. We made it up here to Montana with many neighbors and ward friends to help us unload the uhaul and trailed. IT was pretty fast. Justin's stuck around for a few more hours and helped unpack and put things away the best they could....I really didn't even know where to put half the stuff, anyways.
We are lucky to have 3 neighbors across the street that are members and have children that are the same ages as my kids. We attended our new ward and it was great to meet all these new people. I got invited to go to girls night out with a few of the ladies to hang out and watch a chick flick. However, the ward boundaries are pretty big, so it took us 20 minutes to get there. Crazy, huh?
We have also been so busy traveling to Utah to be a part of my twin sisters baby blessing, Kaden. Who is so adorable and cute:)
We are here till Wednesday, then were off to Colorado to surprise my dad for his 60th birthday.....Happy Birthday, Daddy. We will be there for 5 days, travel back to Montana....then back to Idaho for Justin's cousin wedding.
I am sure that our ward thought we were an active family, but it appears that were not. I really just want to stay home and stop traveling, but we made these plans months ago and they seem to folow one right after another.
If you want our address just leave us a comment with your email and I'll send it to you...by the way, we don't have mailboxes, just a p.o. box since we live in such a tiny, little town, oh, how cute:)

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Glad to see u guys r getting settled... miss u all! especially my little artists

McKenzie said...

I'm glad you are feeling more settled in. We were glad to be able to come help you get moved in. We are excited to see you next week!

Betty Lundell said...

Hi...new Montanaeans (my attempt hat humor - sigh) What is your address - P.O. Box. I actually know right where you live as I know where Baezak (sp) live. They are a neat family. Stay safe on the roads!!!

Love ya, Betty

julie said...

I would like your address. I think you have my email, but if I don't hear from you in a little while, I'll shoot you an email. You guys sound busy, and I know how tiring that can be. I'm sure it will calm down soon, and then you'll be wishing for something to do! Or maybe not - with three kids, do we EVER get a chance to sit around wishing for something to do?

Mosers said...

Hey there.. I'm glad to see you got settled.. we miss you! I got called to scouts and enrichment board for preparedness... I wanted to know when it was we did those 72 hr kits and how much they were??? Anyway.. I figured they needed to be updated.. hope all is well.. tell Brayden Kay misses him! Keep in touch!