CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, January 18, 2009

Our new journey begins.....



To montana that is!!! Yes, we are being transferred with Justin's work to go live in Three Forks, Montana. Many of you know that Justin has been traveling there for quite some time and the distance between him there and me at home has now come to an end and we will all be together everyday, YEAH!!! We leave the 31st of this month and are desprately trying to pack and clean and do it in an orderly fashion, but it is not easy.
We did find a house to rent about a 1/4 mile from the plant, in fact, I can hear the plant running when I step outside the front door.
So, a little bit of knowledge about Three Forks, MT. The population is nearly 2,000. There are 7 different churches and 6 bars. The LDS ward is smaller than our ward here -- there are 50 kids in the primary there compared to 50 in our nursery alone here. The school is a k-12 all in one and the kindergarten kids go all day! WE did find a 3 bedroom, 2 bath house that is on a quite street. We already met one of the families, the Baczuk's, Aaron and Mindi and I know that we will get along great and so will our kids.
This is a lot for us to take on, but we are hoping for the best in Challenger to succeed to continue to grow and prosper.
We also want to let all our neighbors and friends here in IF know that we will never forget you and we hope to remain in contact. Please know that you made us better people and we are sad to leave, but we will visit often. Don't be shy, if you're driving through Montana, stop by and visit. Our home will always be open to visitors.

9 comments:

Jenny Baker said...

Andy I am so sad to see you guys go. You have been such a good friend to me.

Edee Ulrich said...

I was so sad to hear this news from Heidi and Makenzie overheard and cried about it that Brayden is moving and his puppy. You are such a great family and we are going to truly miss you-I admire you as a person and a mom! I wish you all the best in this move and am glad that you can all be together more! I will try to get over there to help with whatever this week!

Zoe said...

I'M SO SAD! I know I don't see you very much anymore which is sad in itself seen as though we only live round the corner from you guys. How sad that just splitting a ward can take you away from friends. Anyway I'm really sad you're leaving, sorry I haven't been a better friend. I really do think you are an amazing person and will miss seeing you. Are you coming to girls night on Thursday? It would be great to see you there.

The Hegsted Family said...

What a great adventure this will be for you guys. I bet you guys will easily make tons of friends and enjoy being in a smaller town. Maybe Justin will be able to come home for lunch. I've sure enjoyed Shaun being able to come home for lunch most days since we moved closer to his work. I'm really excited for you! How nice it will be to see your hubby everyday during the week!

Rebecca said...

I'm excited for you...you'll get to see your hubby everyday now! Good luck with the move!!

Katie Lee said...

sad story. I'm excited for you and wish you the best in this new journey. You guys are great!

Krystal said...

That's exciting! We miss Dylan in our class:( Good luck with the move and good luck with selling your house! The kids are welcomed to come play while you work if you need a break. Have fun!

Anonymous said...

You and your awesome crew are going to be missed. Keep on bloggin' so that we can all keep in touch. I hope you guys like Montana and make some great friends. Love you guys tons. Be safe... and come back "home" sometime.

Larsen's said...

We are missing you already! Hope all is going well with you and your family! It looks like you are in a nice area. Best wishes! Take care!