CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, December 18, 2008

Merry Christmas to all!

Tonight Brayden had his first school Christmas program. The place was jam packed. I couldn't believe they didn't think about how many parents, grandparents, and siblings would pack the gym. Each grade had a musical number. Luckily, this year, Brayden was just in kindergarten which was first so we were able to get up and leave after his part. They did awesome and sang so loud. You can tell he had some fun!

6 comments:

Zoe said...

I'm so glad Sydney was standing by Brayden because from where we were you couldn't see Sydney very well so seeing your video was great! She's so crazy, I like how she's chewing on her gloves, by the end of the night she had a nice hole in them. She's such a goof too, she gets so easily distracted. Is there any way you could e-mail that video, I would love to have a copy. Our kids are so much fun, I can't beleive they're already half way through kindergarten, it's CRAZY!!!

My e-mail address is cushtie_umm@yahoo.com

Paula said...

I didn't know about this! Looks cute!

Anonymous said...

awesome presentation! hey Andy... will you please tell brayden i left him a message here... and that I say thank you so very much for my picture! I LOVE IT

Larsen's said...

Very cute! Brayden is awesome! I enjoyed it. Thanks for the sugar cookies! You're awesome too!

McKenzie said...

Looks like they had lots of fun!

Katie Lee said...

how adorable. ijust watched my nephews program. Kids are so sweet. that's awesome... I can't wait until I can go to my kids program and events. Hooray for children, and hooray for christmas!