CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, August 24, 2008

Montana Dust Collection Project

This post is meant to give kudos to my wife:

Last week, I spent Monday through Friday at our plant in Three Forks, Montana with my dad and David Jacobson installing a dust collection system. It was quite the project. We were a little surprised at the length of the build. I planned for Thursday, but there were so many details and measurements that couldn't be planned for in advance. We worked late every evening, including Thursday night until 9 PM.

Andy did great! It was tough for her to be alone that long without a break. When I got home, our house was clean and spotless and she even mowed the front lawn. We had a lesson today in church about mothers and their efforts. I wanted to express gratitude for her hard work, especially in my absence. I love you!

BEFORE:

AFTER:

4 comments:

Cole said...

Way to go Andy and Justin! It sounds like you both accomplished a lot.

Paula said...

Major things accomplished at all levels! Congratulations on jobs well done!

julie said...

I don't know how she does it, but it's simply amazing.

The Hegsted Family said...

Wow! You guys have been busy. Great team work! Isn't it funny how the family becomes a team. Way to go Andy for being so great! Next time Shaun's gone, I'll remember your great example.