CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, April 16, 2008

The newest member of the family....

Well,I didn't think that we were such dog-people, but I guess that we are. Justin and I got a Chihuahua puppy. She is a girl, and the kids just love her, especially Jaci. The puppy is really just Jaci's size and she calls her "baby." When she was born, she only weighed 2 ozs. and was about 2 inches long. Pretty small, considering when she is full grown, she will be between 3-4 lbs. Our only problem with her is that we don't know what to name her, so we need some input from everyone.
Here is the top 5 names that we have come up with:
1.) HARLEY
2.) ROXY
3.) ASIA
4.) KENYA
5.) JOJO
Feel free to add any other names that you think would fit this cute little mild puppy. She is almost 10 weeks old and is doing pretty well with letting Sierra smell her and be close to her. We haven't quite figured out what Sierra thinks of her, but we hope they become goods buddies. We are curious to see who will rule the roost, even though Sierra might be bigger and was here first, our new puppy just might take over (it's in her blood).


6 comments:

Nicole and Lurlyn said...

Ah! I really like the name Roxy from your list but I don't know her personality. She is cute!

McKenzie said...

What a cute little dog! I like Roxy and Asia. What fun times!

Paula said...

She looks like such a little queen sitting on the couch and being carried around! Maybe she should be the Queen of Sheba! ... or just Sheba

Leslie said...

CUUUUUUUUTE!!!! She is darling! With her being so little I think I would call her Pixie (like a fairy pixie), but off of your list I would vote Harley - I love that name!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
The Hegsted Family said...

How fun! I vote to add a new name. Okay, drum roll please.... How about FeeFee. Or Shnookums. Or a long phrase like "Princess of the little doggies". Do you like my suggestions? If I ever had dogs, I don't think they would like me very much. My naming skills for dogs aren't very good. Your house is getting more and more fun!