CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Moms away.....the kids & dad will play..!?!?!?

I will be gone for the weekend at Park City, Utah with the girls from my family for a Girls Weekend Scrapbook retreat. Justin has so willingly decided that he will be watching our three ornery bugs that are sometimes out of control. I think that they will have lots of fun, as well as me. I know that I don't need to really about anything because Justin is so willing to take on being Mr. Mom for 3 days. If you happen to be in the neighborhood or have a few extra minutes, just check up on him and make sure the house is still standing.
The only concern that my children have had is that Brayden was sure that Dad didn't know where McDonalds is and he wouldn't be able to take since he is always at work when mom takes him. Well, I did give Justin directions to McDonalds and I think he will have no problem finding it. (he looked on mapquest for the directions).

3 comments:

McKenzie said...

Hahaha, so interesting the things that kids are concerned about! Hooray for Justin being willing to play mom and have fun on your retreat!

Anonymous said...

Guaranteed he has been to McD's at least 2 times since you've been gone! Going to "cook tacos" for dinner? pfft! Justin, you know I saw you driving the McD's just minutes after you said told me you were going to cook for the boys. ha ha ha ha

Kim

Anonymous said...

We survived. And, Kim, we only went once. I was outvoted the first night, but I did make tacos on Friday. Buy, I will admit I tried to talk them into pizza instead. Kudos to all the stay at home moms, especially my wife. I don't know how you all do it during the day and then have the energy to make dinner at night. You girls are awesome (especially my wife!).