CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Girls Scrapbook Convention

I had a blast!!!!! It has a been a long time since I left all three of my kids for more than 1 day and I loved it, well I did enjoy not having to worry about anyone else but myself. Justin did text me enough times and called about all sorts of fun things that the kids were doing, but I know that they enjoyed having Dad there for a change. The scrapbook retreat/condo/convention was well worth the time, money and effort that went into putting Jaci Lyn's Scrapbook together. (She is 18 months old and I haven't done 1 page in her scrapbook.) We stayed in a condo right next to the outlets in Park City, Utah, it had two bedrooms with an open loft that sleeped all 7 of us. There were 3 bathrooms and 5 beds in all. There was also an exercise room, hot tub and a swimming pool. It was a blast and we definitely got a lot of scrapbooking done!!!!! I loved hanging with girls in my family and look forward to doing it again next year.

3 comments:

McKenzie said...

Looks like lots of fun!

Nicole and Lurlyn said...

I'm so way jealous! That would be my ideal weekend. Looks like a blast! I'm glad Justin survived without you! :0)

Leslie said...

I am SOOOOO jealous! Sounds like you had a blast! I love scrapbooking - I need to talk the Greenberg girls into doing this. Too fun!