CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, February 5, 2008

Grandma Paula's Birthday Party!





We celebrated Grandma Paula's Birthday by eating dinner at Little Bit of Mexico and the we had cake and ice cream at my house. We had party screamers and poppers that shot confetti. Jaci didn't know what to think of the whole thing, but I think she liked it. We had a chocolate cake with 4 layers of cake and a cream cheese frosting, that had chocolate shavings on it...it was Yummy. Along with Shaun and Krissy's family, we got Grandma a web cam so she can talk to her grandkids that live in Seattle and see things that are going on else where..we hope she likes it.

3 comments:

Paula said...

Grandma Paula looks like she had too much to drink with dinner. LOL

Anonymous said...

ANDREA! I forgot to look at comments, I just got it today! HOW THE HECK are you guys?! It's been forever!! You'll have to update me on the family. We need to swap emails!

Robin and Stephenie said...

Hi I went to school with Justin. I love his mom she cracks me up. You kids are so cute.