CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, September 6, 2008

Jaci having too much fun on her zebra!

Jaci has this zebra that is really for kids 18 months to 3 years....but they never consider children that are a little wild and crazy like my Jaci. She has bounced on that thing and spins it around until she practically falls off. She learned how to stand on it without any hands. She is a daredevil and I don't know what to do about it....pretty much fearless. It that a good thing or a bad thing at her age???

4 comments:

Paula said...

Jaci is a little crazy girl! That is so funny ...

McKenzie said...

She does have lots of energy! What a cutie!

The Hegsted Family said...

I love to watch her go! She is very coordinated to be able to balance and spin on that little zebra! What an adventurer!

Katie Lee said...

I think it's adorable! She is such a fun girl. We miss her in nursery! (weird that I'm not in there anymore.)