CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, September 4, 2008

Dylan's First Day of Preschool

Dylan was finally able to go to Preschool on Wednesday. This year he has preschool in the afternoon, while Brayden is at kindergarten. He was so excited to go and kept asking when Brayden was going to leave because he knew that he would go shortly after him. I walked him down and was telling him where his tote bag goes and he said, " Mom, I know where it goes, you don't need to keep telling me!" Well, I guess that I am just being overprotective, but he was just fine and put his tote bag up and went to find his friend from last year, Erica, to sit by. I know that he will have so much fun and I am excited for him. Besides, I have 2 hours with just Jaci and I, and sometimes she sleeps, so I am really all by myself. I think I just might like this!!

So excited to go to preschool....he looks so cute and ready to learn.

Dylan and Jaci.....she just had to get into the picture. (she was wearing her backpack all morning, because she wanted to go to preschool too).

5 comments:

Mosers said...

He looks so cute..I only have an hour alone and I love it! It's amazing what you can get done without anyone interfering with it! :)

Nicole and Lurlyn said...

Oh my gosh! Kids grow way too fast I'm realizing. Such cute pictures and funny to hear the kids not needing their parents help. I'm not looking forward to the day when I'm no longer considered cool to Aubriana. Hope to see you guys next weekend ;)

julie said...

Nice! I'm jealous. Alone time is so hard to come by once you're a parent!

Paula said...

He was a happy boy that day! And you got applesauce done with McKenzie's help! Yay!

Anonymous said...

What kind of bag is your child taking to preschool?