CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, March 6, 2008

A Sleepy Jaci Lyn

Lately, we have been putting Jaci in her room and closing the door so she can learn to play with her toys by herself. It has worked out very well. As usual I was busy doing things so I needed her to go in her room, so I gave her a bottle and put her in her room. About 20 minutes later I walked by her door and didn't hear anything, so I peeked in and this is what I found.......

She woke up about 40 minutes later with drool on her cheek and very much still tired. I guess if she is tired she will sleep just about anywhere at anytime.

3 comments:

Paula said...

Darling sleepy girl ...

Anonymous said...

I´m glad to can see the great things and the families that are incluided in your great and cool blog, I know about you, really i love the kids it´s amazing to see how are they growing, time is gone fast. Justin you have a 3 great childs and a wonderful wife, believe i´m trying to learn more, and more your language, i hope to see soon. kiss and hugs Ary Gallardo from Mexico City.

The Hegsted Family said...

Andy,
She is so sweet! It's been a while since I've been on the computer. I love all of the pictures and fun birthdays celebrated in Colorado. We miss you guys! Thanks for sharing pictures. Have a great week! Tell Brayden and Dylan that Isaac says, "Hey! I miss you!"