CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, March 15, 2008

Our NEW revamped Master Bedroom

The last week I decide to give our master bedroom a makeover. As many of you know that I have to have change or I go nuts, so after living in our house for almost 3 years, I decided that I wanted something different in the party palace. I painted 3 of the 4 walls "sesame" and the 1 wall "plantation brown" with a brushed glazed look to it. It was a good thing that Justin was in Montana for 3 days, or else I waould never have finished it. It was a lot of work and I love it, with a little help from the boys and Jaci. (she did stick her whole hand in the brown paint and try to lick it, YUCK!!!)
The bathroom is not finished and will be in the next few weeks when Justin heads on out of town for a few days so the painting can begin, once again.



8 comments:

McKenzie said...

Your bedroom looks so good! You really do have the ability to make things look great!

Paula said...

This looks awesome ... I should get inspiration from this ...

Nicole and Lurlyn said...

I love the brown wall and your bedding! So cute!

Leslie said...

Oooooo... fancy! It looks great! I want to redo my bedroom so bad...

Anonymous said...

It turned out great. You did a good job. I wonder what you will want to do with it in another 3 years....??? Hmmm.... ha ha ha Love the blue and brown though. :)

julie said...

I'm impressed that you can get stuff done while your husband is out of town. I'm the opposite - I need him here to motivate me. Well, hopefullly soon you can come see the colors in our basement.

The Hegsted Family said...

Very Beautiful! You are very talented! I love the colors and the bed looks so comfy, it makes me want to dive right in and take a nap.

Katy said...

Looks awesome! I especially like the wall behind your bed.