CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, January 31, 2008

Andy's New Hair Style



Well, I finally did it!!! I put blonde highlights in my hair (ones you can actually see). I did cut off a few inches as well, but nothing too drastic. Last time I got my hair cut was a year ago in December and last highlights in my hair was in November 2006. I really do like it and I am glad that I did it. I do think that it takes a lot less time to do my hair. I hope you like it and can actually see it in the pictures. I am glad that I got it done and I don't feel like such a frumpy stay at home mom. I can still look cute, even if my kids are the only ones that see me most of the time.

6 comments:

Nicole and Lurlyn said...

I think your hair looks great! Shout out to stay at home moms!!! We have style!

McKenzie said...

It's way cute! I love it!

The Nielsons said...

What no hot pink?? -Tyler-

The Hegsted Family said...

I love your hair. It must have been long before, because now that it's cut and highlighted, it still seems longer than I remember. Very cute!

Katy said...

Very cute! I meant to tell you that I noticed your highlights, when I saw you at church, but I forgot! Anyway, your hair looks great!

Leslie said...

Hi! Leashy told me about your blog - you look great! Your kids are getting so big... How did that happen?! Your family is adorable - I love your blog.

I'll be back to visit soon!