CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, May 17, 2009

Look Ma, no training wheels!

The boys got brave this week and tried the neighbors little bike that doesn't have training wheels. After Dylan figured it out, I took the training wheels off his own bike and he was off. Brayden couldn't be out done. So Brayden proceeded to try on his own and finally figured it out. Unfortunately, they did it all on their own so no cute pics of me running behind them with arms stretched to the sky celebrating as ride off into the sunset. I am proud of them either way! They are still trying to master the bike jump though. You'll notice Jace has to keep up with her brothers too.

2 comments:

Amy said...

so dylan has the guts! and jaci! well she reminds me of her mom! brave! what a cute video... I can't believe they learned all on their own... so sorry j-dub! U got som e brave and smart kids...

Paula said...

Love the video updates! I'm glad Brayden got braver later and made the 'jump'!