CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, November 23, 2008

Lawson Cabin

A few weeks ago, we headed down to Utah to be a part of a special day for my sister, Renee and her husband Adam, as well as for my other sister, Christina (tino). WE were able to go through the temple with them so they could take out their endowments and for Renee and Adam to be sealed in the Jordan River Temple. It was an awesome time to be there and be a part of it. Thursday night, we all meet at Madeline's Restaurant and had a big family dinner with all of the Lawson clan and a few of Adam family. To our surprise, we were greeted at the door by my sister, Tracey, who has been living in china since January. It was awesome to see and have here be a part of this great day with my family. I know my parents are quite proud of all 7 of their children that they are now worthy to enter the temple and partake of the covenants that we made in the temple.
After the temple, we all headed back to change our clothes and drive up to the new "Lawson Cabin" in Kemerrer, Wyoming. It was awesome!!!! The view is incredible and there is nothing but beauty all around you. We all stayed Friday night and had a mini family home evening, a baby shower for Leash, a girls game night, and hanging out with the guys "all the brother-in-laws" were all just hanging out while all the sisters and mom chanted and laughed our guts out about anything and everything. The kids roamed the property as much as they could, while the men rode all over on the 4-wheelers. The weather was awesome and we couldn't have been more excited about a place that I know my parents and my brother were so inspired to get and make a part of our family with many more memories to come and last in our hearts forever



This is the main cabin that sleeps about 15, with the smaller cabin that sleeps about 8-10.

1 comments:

Tracey said...

It's about time you posted again. I was beginning to wonder if you were even alive. You never write or call me anymore. I guess out of the country out of your thoughts. Love ya and we will see you in a month!!!!