CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, May 12, 2008

Hogle Zoo trip Mother's Day Weekend

While we were in Utah, we told the kids we would go to the zoo. They absolutely loved it. They had a special Mother's Day weekend event that we didn't know was happening, so it seemed like the whole state of Utah was there that day. We only spent about 2.5 hours there, but it was enough for the kids. Next time we will take sandwiches and a cooler and spend some more time.

The kids were cute. Brayden is growing up so fast. He wanted to be Mr. Independent and move along to each new habitat. Dylan got excited to see the giraffes and the alligators. Jaci was content to follow along with her brothers and check out all the action. It was fun to create memories with the kids.

6 comments:

Nicole and Lurlyn said...

That looks like you guys had a really fun weekend. I'll have to check out that zoo in Utah since we are going to be relocating to Salt Lake this weekend.

Paula said...

I'm glad you were able to take the kids to the zoo! Sounds like a fabulous day!

Krystal said...

andrea...its krystal across the street. so fun that you have a blog. mine is kisforkrystal.blogspot.com

julie said...

I love the Hogle Zoo. Have you taken the kids to our zoo yet this year? We just went on Saturday. I like it because you can really only spend 2 hours max there, and that's about as long as my kinds can last anyway. Hey, I've started posting stuff on my blog - shocker, I know!

Nicole and Lurlyn said...

Hey! Whats happenin with you guys?

Mosers said...

I had no idea you had a blog... so not fair for telling me. Here's my e-mail. heidibugg@hotmail.com just e-mail me so I can send you an invite to ours! Heidi Moser